ANACIN ASPIRIN FREE
acetaminophen capsule ASPIRIN FREE
Insight Pharmaceuticals LLC
Active ingredient (per caplet)
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- sore throat
- a cold
- muscular aches
- menstrual cramps
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 8 caplets in 24 hours which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug Warfarin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health
professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not use more than directed (see overdose warning)
- adults and children 12 years of age and older: take 2 caplets every 6 hours; not more than 8 caplets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
corn starch, 1methyl paraben, povidone, 1propyl paraben, 1sodium starch glycolate and stearic acid.
Keep carton for full drug facts and warnings. Read all warnings and directions before use. Store at room temperature between 15° – 25°C (59° – 77°F). Protect from moisture.
Call 1-800-344-7239 or visit our website at www.anacin.com
INSIGHT Pharmaceuticals Corp.
Langhorne, PA 19047-1749
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 100 Caplet Carton
Now with Easy Open Cap
SEE NEW WARNINGS INFORMATION
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pain Reliever / Fever Reducer
Easy to Swallow Caplets
||HUMAN OTC DRUG
||NDC Product Code (Source)
|Route of Administration
|Active Ingredient/Active Moiety|
||Basis of Strength
|sodium starch glycolate type a potato
||contains a BOTTLE
||This package is contained within the BOX (63736-310-90)
||Application Number or Monograph Citation
||Marketing Start Date
||Marketing End Date
|OTC monograph not final
|Labeler - Insight Pharmaceuticals LLC
Revised: 10/2011Insight Pharmaceuticals LLC