HENRY SCHEIN ASPIRIN
aspirin tablet, film coated Henry Schein®
Henry Schein, Inc.
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Aspirin (NSAID*) 325 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains associated with
- minor arthritis
- common cold
- menstrual cramps
- muscular aches
Temporarily reduces fever.
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription
NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- have 3 or more alcohol drinks every day while
using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
Do not use
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/ fever reducer
- right before or after heart surgery
- if you are taking prescription drugs for gout, diabetes or arthritis
Ask a doctor before use if
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you are taking a diuretic
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- under a doctor's care for any serious condition
- taking any other drug
When using this product
- take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- you have difficulty swallowing
- if ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- redness or swelling is present in the painful
- any new symptoms appear
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not take more than directed
- the smallest effective dose should be used
- do not take longer than 10 days, unless
directed by a doctor (see Warnings)
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
Adults and children:(12 years and older)
Take 1 or 2 tablets with water every 4 hours as needed. Do not take more than 12 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor.
Children under 12 years:
Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
- read all product information before using
- store at room temperature 59º-86ºF (15º-30ºC)
- avoid excessive heat and humidity
- tamper evident sealed packets
- do not use any opened or torn packets
hypromellose, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, starch, corn
Questions or comments?
116R HS Aspirin Label
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with headache, muscular aches, minor arthritis pain, backache, common cold, toothache, menstrual cramps, and for the reduction of fever.
Seal Of Excellence®
Aspirin 325 mg
250 Packets/2 Tablets
See new warnings information
HENRY SCHEIN ASPIRIN
tablet, film coated
||HUMAN OTC DRUG
||NDC Product Code (Source)
|Route of Administration
|Active Ingredient/Active Moiety|
||Basis of Strength
||contains a PACKET (0404-0710-99)
||This package is contained within the BOX, UNIT-DOSE (0404-0710-13)
||Application Number or Monograph Citation
||Marketing Start Date
||Marketing End Date
|OTC monograph final
Revised: 07/2011Henry Schein, Inc.
|Labeler - Henry Schein, Inc.