ADULT LOW STRENGTH ASPIRIN
aspirin tablet, coated Select Brand 44-414
Stephen L. LaFrance Pharmacy, Inc.
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Aspirin 81 mg (NSAID)*
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction, which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription) NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others]
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
Do not use
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any pain reliever or fever reducer
Ask a doctor before use if
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you have asthma
- you are taking a diuretic
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
taking a prescription drug for
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- have bloody or black stools
- vomit blood
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- and allergic reaction occurs
- new symptoms occur
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause prblems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 4 to 8 tablets every 4 hours while symptoms persist. Do not exceed 48 tablets in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor.
- children under 12 years: do not use unless directed by a doctor
- store at controlled room temperature 15º-30ºF (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
cellulose, colloidal silicon dioxidem croscarmellose sodium, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, hypromellose, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl acetate phthalate, shellac wax, simethicone, sodium alginate, sodium bicarbonate, starch, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide, triacetin, triethyl citrate
Questions or comments?
Principal Display Panel
The product packaging shown below represents a sample of that currently in use. Additional packaging may also be available.
the lower price name brand
SEE NEW WARNINGS INFORMATION
81 mg ADULT LOW STRENGTH
SAFETY COATED FOR ASPIRIN REGIMEN USERS
†Compare to the Active Ingredient of St. Joseph®
Adult Low Strength Aspirin
Pain Reliever (NSAID)
36 ENTERIC COATED TABLETS
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
SELECT BRAND® DISTRIBUTORS
Pine Bluff, AR 71603 USA
AC (870) 535-3635
ADULT LOW STRENGTH ASPIRIN
||HUMAN OTC DRUG
||NDC Product Code (Source)
|Route of Administration
|Active Ingredient/Active Moiety|
||Basis of Strength
|COLLOIDAL SILICON DIOXIDE
|FD&C RED NO. 40
|FD&C YELLOW NO. 6
|Polyvinyl Acetate Phthalate
||contains a BOTTLE, PLASTIC
||This package is contained within the CARTON (15127-874-36)
||Application Number or Monograph Citation
||Marketing Start Date
||Marketing End Date
|OTC MONOGRAPH NOT FINAL
Revised: 04/2011Stephen L. LaFrance Pharmacy, Inc.
|Labeler - Stephen L. LaFrance Pharmacy, Inc.