WOONSOCKET PRESCRIPTION CENTER, INCORPORATED
(in each caplet)
Aspirin 325 mg (NSAID)*
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves:
- pain and fever of colds
- muscle pain
- menstrual pain
- minor pain of arthritis
Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because theses symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction, which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning:
This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- are age 60 or older
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
Do not use
if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
Ask a doctor before use if
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis or kidney disease
- you have asthma
- you are taking a diuretic
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
taking a prescription drug for
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- have bloody or black stools
- vomit blood
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- new symptoms occur
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 to 2 caplets every 4 hours. Do not take more than 12 caplets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor.
children under 12 years: do not use unless directed by a doctor
- store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- coated for easier swallowing
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
hypromellose, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, starch
Questions or comments?
The product packaging shown below represents a sample of that currently in use. Additional packaging may also be available.
Compare to the active
ingredient in Bayer*†
See new Warnings Information
FAST, SAFE PAIN RELIEF
ASPIRIN 325 mg (NSAID)
● Headaches ● Everyday aches & pains
100 COATED CAPLETS
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive
Woonsocket, RI 02895
© 2010 CVS/pharmacy
||HUMAN OTC DRUG
||NDC Product Code (Source)
|Route of Administration
|Active Ingredient/Active Moiety|
||Basis of Strength
||contains a BOTTLE, PLASTIC
||This package is contained within the CARTON (59779-389-12)
||Application Number or Monograph Citation
||Marketing Start Date
||Marketing End Date
|OTC monograph not final
|Labeler - WOONSOCKET PRESCRIPTION CENTER, INCORPORATED
Registrant - L.N.K. International, Inc. (832867837)|
Revised: 09/2010WOONSOCKET PRESCRIPTION CENTER, INCORPORATED
|L.N.K. International, Inc