LOW DOSE ASPIRIN
aspirin tablet, coated
COSTCO WHOLESALE CORPORATION
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Aspirin 81 mg (NSAID)*
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
- for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains or as recommended by your doctor
Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction, which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning:
This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription and nonpresctiption NSAID's [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others]
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
Do not use
- if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
Ask a doctor before use if
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis or kidney disease
- you have asthma
- you are taking a diuretic
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking a prescription drug for
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- have bloody or black stools
- vomit blood
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- new symptoms occur
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 4 to 8 tablets every 4 hours not to exceed 48 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: do not use unless directed by a doctor
- store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
black iron oxide, colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl acetate phthalate, propylene glycol, shellac wax, sodium alginate, sodium bicarbonate, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide, triacetin, triethyl citrate
Questions or comments?
The product packaging shown below represents a sample of that currently in use. Additional packaging may also be available.
√ Aspirin Regimen
√ Pain Reliever
SEE NEW WARNINGS
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
Manufactured by: LNK INTERNATIONAL,INC.
60 Arkay Drive, Hauppauge, NY 11788 USA
For Costco Wholesale Corporation
P.O. Box 34535, Seattle WA 98124-1535 USA
LOW DOSE ASPIRIN
||HUMAN OTC DRUG
||NDC Product Code (Source)
|Route of Administration
|Active Ingredient/Active Moiety|
||Basis of Strength
|D&c Yellow No. 10
|Fd&c Yellow No. 6
||contains a BOTTLE, PLASTIC
||This package is contained within the CARTON (63981-563-51)
||Application Number or Monograph Citation
||Marketing Start Date
||Marketing End Date
|OTC monograph not final
|Labeler - COSTCO WHOLESALE CORPORATION
Registrant - L.N.K. International, Inc. (832867837)|
Revised: 08/2010COSTCO WHOLESALE CORPORATION
|L.N.K. International, Inc.