INFANTS CONCENTRATED ASPIRIN FREE
acetaminophen suspension/ drops Safeway Inc. Concentrated Suspension Drops Drug Facts
Active ingredient (in each 0.8 mL)
Acetaminophen 80 mg
Fever reducer/pain reliever
- reduces fever
- relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- sore throat
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask a doctor before use if your child has
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not give more than directed (see Liver warning)
- shake well before using
- find right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise use age.
- use only enclosed dropper designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- fill to dose level
- dispense liquid slowly into child’s mouth, toward inner cheek
- if needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- do not give for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor
- replace dropper tightly to maintain child resistance
- this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
||under 2 years
||ask a doctor
||1.6 mL (0.8 + 0.8 mL)
Attention: use only enclosed dropper specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- do not use if printed bottle wrap is broken or missing
anhydrous citric acid, butylparaben, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, carrageenan, FD&C red no. 40, flavor, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, hydroxyethyl cellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution
Questions or comments?
Principal Display Panel
Compare to Concentrated Tylenol® Infants’ Drops active ingredient
For Ages 2 to 3
Use Only with Enclosed Dropper
See New Warnings Information
80 mg per 0.8 mL
Concentrated Suspension Drops Carton
CONCENTRATED ASPIRIN FREE|
||HUMAN OTC DRUG
||NDC Product Code (Source)
|Route of Administration
|Active Ingredient/Active Moiety|
||Basis of Strength
||80 mg in 0.8 mL
|No Inactive Ingredients Found|
||contains a BOTTLE
||This package is contained within the CARTON (21130-008-10)
||Application Number or Monograph Citation
||Marketing Start Date
||Marketing End Date
|OTC monograph not final
|Labeler - Safeway